The PC Medic of Vermont offers on-site computer appointments in your home or office serving Addison County and the surrounding towns.
Our services include:
- Data Backup and recovery of important files
- Diagnostics and repairs
- Install and upgrade software and hardware
- Expert guidance on individually tailored computer solutions
- New computer setup
- Computer and network security
- Regular computer tune ups – for speed, reliability, and security
- Virus and spyware removal
- Wireless networking & Wireless Optimization
- Help clients get to know Windows 10
- Explain problems politely and clearly
All of our work is done on-site at your home or office at a time that is most convenient to you.
During your appointment, the PC Medic will:
- Explain the work being done in clear and non-technical terms. We want you to understand what you are paying for and why it is important. We are not interested in fixing things that are not broken or selling your services you do not need. Our goal at the end of every appointment is to have your computer working seamlessly for you.
- Arrive with a step-by-step list of tasks to ensure all your problems get solved in a timely manner.
Although we are here when disaster strikes, PC Medic of Vermont recommends scheduling periodic tune up appointments to avoid trouble.
Scheduling us at regular intervals helps you avoid:
- Slow and sluggish computers
- Slow Internet speeds
- Annoying pop up messages
- Spyware and virus infections
- System crashes resulting in loss of critical data
- Security breaches that can result from running outdated software
- Solves the problems you can’t see – before they become serious issues